1. My all-time fav and MACs top seller REBEL is a great every day or night out color. I would describe this lipstick as light plum satin finish. And to spice things up can you use MAC NIGHTMOTH to line lips and create an ombre look.
2. NYX Liquid Suede is the ABSOLUTE BEST. This lipstick comes on like lipgloss and dries with a suede matte finish. A few colors that are great for the season are Vintage, Amethyst, Kitten Heels, but to be honest I think the whole collection is great for Fall/Winter. And did I forget to mention that these babies are $7-$8 a pop!
3. I guess you’re asking what about the eyes! Well I have the perfect answer and you can not go this season without it AND this palette usually goes on sell during the holiday season and makes for a great gift. Urban Decay Naked Palette (2)
4. Milani Cosmetics Baked Blush In Berry Amore can be found at your local drugstore. This low cost buy has great shimmer and also works well as a bronzer to give you that lovely baked look.
5. Well this isn’t really a beauty product, but a tip that all makeup wearers should remember our makeup always looks fabulous when we have a great foundation for it. Always take care of your skin by cleansing daily removing makeup before bed and drink LOTS of water. ENJOY & LOVE!
Article by Kadidja Nanakasse